Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Stephen A Smith is on the wrong network

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Stephen A Smith is on the wrong network

    I can't stand listening to him on ESPN but I could listen to him talk other than sports.

    YouTube - Mark Levin Interviews Stephen A. Smith
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cuuvapitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2008
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stephen A Smith is on the wrong network

    After listening to this link, I have gained a new found respect for Stephen A. Smith...I, too, don't agree with all of his sports opinions but he is spot on with this interview without a doubt...sounds like he went into the wrong line of career.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •